Eye cream should go near your eyes, but it should not go on your top eyelid, nor should it be used directly below your bottom lashes. Eye cream should be applied using the ring finger along the orbital bone, or eye socket, and not on the eyelids.
1. Please stop using if allergies or discomfort occur. If symptoms persist, please see your doctor.
2. In the case of contact with eyes, nose or throat, clean with water Immediately.
3. It is recommended to perform a sensitivity test before use. Use with precaution if you have sensitive skin or pimple skin.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
3. Close the cap tightly after each use.